ATTENTION UPWARD PARTICIPANTS:
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO REFEREE. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP TO HELP
ALSO VISIT THE LEAGUE SCHEDULE POSTED BELOW
CURRENTLY OUR LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS FULL. IF SPOTS BECOME AVAILABLE, THOSE ALREADY ON THE WAITING LIST WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE LEAGUE DIRECTOR IN THE ORDER THEY SIGNED UP.
PAYMENT. NEXT YEAR WE PROMISE ONLINE PAYMENT, BUT FOR THIS YEAR WE NEED YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH A CHECK. THE ENTRY FEE IS $75 PER CHILD. YOU MAY EITHER BRING A CHECK WITH YOU TO EVALUATION DAY OR STICK IT IN THE MAIL. IF YOU CANNOT WRITE A CHECK FOR SOME REASON, E-MAIL email@example.com TO WORK OUT SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
"LITTLE BONNE FEMME BAPTIST CHURCH"
PLEASE WRITE YOUR KID(S) NAME IN THE MEMO LINE.
LITTLE BONNE FEMME BAPTIST CHURCH
5350 E. BONNE FEMME CHURCH ROAD
COLUMBIA, MO 65201.
1) All games will be on Saturdays this year, and games will begin starting at 8:00 a.m. We intend to provide a time gap between games to allow participants and spectators time to disperse before the next game begins.
2) Practices will start the Week of August 3rd, 2020. The Game Days will be as follows:
-Saturday, August 15
-Saturday, August 22
-Saturday, August 29
-Saturday, September 5
-Saturday, September 12
-Saturday, September 19
-Saturday, September 26
-Saturday, October 3
3) There will be no bleachers or shared seating provided. Bring your own chairs and spread out 6 feet apart if you need a place to sit.
4) There will be no concessions stand or team snacks after the games. You may bring your own snacks or drinks, but sharing of food an beverage will be discouraged.
5) Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be provided at various spots around the field. Players will be encouraged to disinfect their hands frequently. Commonly touched surfaces (i.e. the football) will be disinfected regularly.
6) Our traditional celebration night is just not feasible this year. We will provide recognitions and prizes the last game day of the season on October 3rd.
Questions can be directed to our Upward Ministry team at firstname.lastname@example.org